Application area: A smaller and lighter liquid strainer. Mainly used for ltering sea water cooling systems. Can also be used for other types of liquids, such as fuel oil. Function: Separating particles from the liquids. The particles remain inside the bottom of the basket lter insert. Features to simplify supervision and maintenance and to increase the lifetime:
Features to simplify supervision and maintenance and to increase the lifetime:
- Inlet connection at the top for installation of pressure gauge, or possibly flushing.
- Outlet valve for drainage at the bottom.
- Easy access through a Grouvie coupling opening in the top of the filter for inspection.
- The basket insert can easily be removed and cleaned.
- Option: Zinc anode installed in the bottom of the filter
- Option: Custom specified In- and outlet solutions
Performance / size:
- Size: DN 32 to DN 250.
- Operation pressure PN: up to max 25 bar
- Standard filter perforations: Ø 3, 5 or 8mm (see basket perforations)
- Materials: Galv. Carbon steel, SS316, Duplex, Super Duplex, others on request.
Weight and size:
Download product sheet