Mainly used for liquid mud filtration. Separating coarse particles from Mud, such as stone, etc. The coarse fragments remains in the bottom of the filter.
Features to simplify supervision and maintenance and to increase the lifetime:
- Inlet connection at the top for installation of pressure gauge, or possibly flushing.
- Outlet valve for drainage at the bottom.
- Flange opening in the top of the filter for easy inspection from the top.
- Option: Zinc anode installed in the bottom of the filter
- Option: Custom specified In- and outlet solutions
- Size: DN 32 to DN 1000.
- Operation pressure: up to 64 bar (High pressure).
- Standard filter perforations: D=10mm. (Can also supply other perforations).
- Materials: Carbon steel, SS316, Duplex, Super Duplex, others on request.
Weight and size:
Download product sheet