The most commonly used air vent head for ships. Made for installation outside on-deck. Ventilating all tanks on board for cargo, ballast water, wastewater, fresh water, lubricating oil, fuel oil, etc. Prevents water from entering the tanks.
- Flame-/bug-/rat- sceen
- With mud chamber. Prevents mud from entering the valve (See Mud Chamber)
- Connection alternatives: Flanged, threaded or with weld butt
- Other materials: Hot dip galvanized steel, stainless etc.
- For pressure drop and ow rate, visit our web page
- HIDE valves are approved by all the most common classification societies